"Too Sick for School" Information for families
One of the best ways to avoid community transmission of COVID-19, and other infectious illness, is to stay home when you are sick. Students and school employees who have symptoms of infectious illness, such as influeza (flu) or COVID-19 should stay home and seek medical evaluation, which may include testing for COVID-19 and other respiratory infections.
While the school will no longer require an attestation form at the start of each day, we ask families to please answer the following questions at home before deciding to send your child to school. If you answer "YES" to any of the following questions, keep your student home and contact your school.
- Has your student been in close contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19?
- Does anyone in your household have COVID-19 like symptoms &/or is anyone in your household being tested for COVID-19?
- Has your student or anyone in your household had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told your student to self-monitor, self-isolate or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19?
For more information, please visit our “Too Sick for School Webpage”: Too Sick for School - Lake Washington School District (lwsd.org).
Regular School Hours:
M - F: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Main Number: 425-936-2440
Absence/Late Arrival Number:
Call 425-936-2441 or email RedmondMSAttend@lwsd.org
- Principal: Dana Greenberg
- Associate Principal: JaLynn Montes
- Associate Principal: Richard Snyder
- Office Manager: Sharon Ward
- Book Keeper/ASB/Athletics: Shirley Poblete
- Registration: Mini Chugh
- Counselor (7th): Marcia LaSalle
- Counselor (8th): Ann Nguyen
- Counselor (6th): Steffany Black
- YES Counselor: Rowan Wakley
- Community in Schools: TBD
- Athletic Director: Rathan Mahendran
- ASB/Activities: Kass Morris
- Building Use: Scott Hagerman
- from 8:10 am to 9:55 am