Welcome to Athletics at Redmond Middle School!
ATHLETIC DIRECTOR: Rathan Mahendran
We hope that your student will consider participating in our athletics program! It is a great way to be connected to a school, to build lasting relationships and most importantly, have fun!
- Families can sign up for after school sports via Final Forms for the 2022-23 school year.
- Your student can register for up to 1 sport each season. Redmond Middle School has a NO CUT policy. All athletes who register will have a place on a team.
- Students do need to have a valid physical (good for two years from date of exam), be an ASB member ($30) and pay the participation fee for sports ($75).
- If you are a CHOICE school student you will need to email Ms.Tsognyi with your name and what sport you are registering for. Once this email is received you will be able to access the registration material through Final Forms.
- Scholarships are available, please contact Ms. Tsognyi to request one.
NOTE: Final Forms for current 8th graders moving to Redmond High School will open in July as they need to transfer student information in the system. Please check their website for details on registration, seasons and other details.
News and Announcements:
Regular season sports practices take place after school on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2:50PM - 5:00PM (start and end time varies by sport).
Sports by Season
Season 1 | Sept. 12 - Oct. 28 (REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)
Season 2 | Oct. 31 - Dec. 16 (REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)
Team Picture Day: November 17th
Season 3 | Feb. 6 - Mar. 24
- Basketball (Girls)
- Wrestling (Boys & Girls) *Starts 2/7*
Season 4 | Apr. 24 - Jun. 9
- Tennis (Girls)
- Track (Boys & Girls)
- Volleyball (Girls)
Intramurals (Sports for intramural sessions are TBD)
- Session 1: Jan. 8 - Jan. 20
- Session 2: Jan. 23 - Feb. 3
- Session 3: Mar. 27 - Apr. 7
Requirements for Intramurals prior to participating:
- Forms and fees DUE by TBD
- $25 Non-Refundable fee for intramurals (see Counselor for Financial Assistance, if needed)
- $30 ASB membership is required (see Counselor for Financial Assistance, if needed)