Welcome to Athletics at Redmond Middle School!
Families can sign up for after school sports via Final Forms for the 21-22 school year. Your student can register for up to 1 sport each season. Students do need to have a valid physical, be an ASB member ($25) and pay the fee for sports ($75). Scholarships are available, please contact Ms. Poblete (email@example.com) to request one.
If you have questions, please contact our Athletic Director, Rathan Mahendran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Season 1 (9/13-10/29)
· Boys Basketball - Link to Schedule
· Boys Tennis - Link to Schedule
· Co-ed Cross Country - Link to Schedule
Season 2 (11/1-12/17)
· Girls Badminton - Link to Schedule
· Boys Soccer - Link to Schedule
Requirements for Intramurals prior to participating:
- Forms and fees DUE by Friday March 4th - Link to Form
- $25 Non-Refundable fee for intramurals (see Counselor for Financial Assistance if needed)
- $25 ASB membership is required (see Counselor for Financial Assistance if needed)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 2:50-4:30pm
Season 3 (2/7-3/25)
· Co-ed Wrestling - Canceled
· Girls Basketball - Canceled
Season 4 (4/11-6/3)
All forms and payment for season 4, need to be submitted by Friday March 25th to be eligible to participate in season 4.
Girls Volleyball - Link to Schedule
Girls Tennis - Link to Schedule
Co-ed Track and Field - Link to Schedule