Welcome to redmond middle school counseling page
Back row: Ann Nguyen (7th Grade Counselor), Mini Chugh (Registrar)
Middle row: Steffany Black (8th Grade Counselor), Marcia LaSalle (6th Grade Counselor)
Front row: Rowan Wakley (YES Counselor)
The mission of the Redmond Middle School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive and equitable professional school counseling program supporting the academic, career, and personal/social development of each student to prepare them for success in high school, other future educational opportunities, the global workplace and in their personal lives.
What do we do?
Implement strategies and activities to support and maximize each student's ability to learn.
Provide the foundation for the acquisition of skills, attitudes and knowledge that enable students to make a successful transition from school to the world of work, and from job to job across the life span.
Provide the foundation for personal/social growth as students' progress through school and into adulthood.
Reasons to contact your counselor:
· Strategies and support for improving grades
· Organizational, test-taking, and study skills
· Improving self-advocacy and comfort working with teachers
· Feeling down or suicidal (or reporting a friend)
· Concerns about being bullied or reporting bullying
· Friendship help and mediating conflict with peers
· Learning more about career options and life after high school
· Personal and family challenges (e.g., mental health, substance abuse, conflict)
· Community resources (e.g., financial help, counseling, medical needs)
425-936-2444 Request Appointment Link
425-936-2447 Request Appointment Link
425-936-2446 Request Appointment Link
Mini Chugh, registrar/counseling secretary,
Youth Eastside Services (YES) Counselor
Rowan Wakley, LMHCA, SUDPT, MHP
(425) 747-4937 extension: 2717
Microsoft Teams Guides:
The school district has resources to help families learn more about Microsoft Teams. Visit the link below to access these resources.